The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Ned and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Even though Ned's out to sea right now, we are together in spirit. It has been a wonderful 6 years for us. No, things haven't always been perfect. Things haven't always gone our way. But everyday has been a blessing to be by each other's side. Ned is my strength and my inspiration. I appreciate all that he does for our family-Navy life is hard and requires personal sacrifices from our everybody. But I'm grateful to Ned being a hard worker and always having a great attitude. Above all, Ned has given me the greatest gift this life could bring: motherhood. Being a Mom is the most rewarding experience. I am so happy that I have my sweet husband to raise our dear family with. Thanks, Neddie. You are my best friend. Here's to many more anniversaries.

0 comments: