The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our anniversary at the Space Needle!



Ned and I decided to go all out for our 6th wedding anniversary. We ventured up a cool 600 feet to enjoy a romantic and scenic view of Seattle and the Puget Sound in the most recognizable structure in the US: The Space Needle! It was amazing, breathtaking and out of this world! I am such a lucky girl to have a husband that appreciates the finer things in life, and likes getting dressed up and making memories. It was a wonderful night. I had a much needed break from the kids and recharged for the upcoming deployment ahead of us. As a little girl, I had always hoped that I would meet the man of my dreams who would sweep me off my feet. I had envisioned our marriage to be a balance of everyday hard work with fun and exciting adventures that we could share together. I am blessed to have that dream come true everyday being married to Ned. I love you, sweetie! Happy 6th!

0 comments: