The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, May 2, 2008

So my little Carson has started talking up a storm! I don't know what happened, but the past two weeks he is a new man. Here are some of his words that he has learned so far!

Baby
Mommy
Daddy
Tay-Tay (Tatum)
Ben
Scott (he says "Cott" but close enough...)
Hot
Cold
Shoes
Socks
Thirsty
Hungry
Water
What's that?
What's this?
No (not my favorite one...)
Phone
Don't touch
Go, Go, Go!
Thank You
Please
Kitty
Fishy
Cookie
Jesus
Bye Bye

Anyway those are what come to mind right now. I am so proud of him! Great job, Carson! Also he has started doing the CUTEST thing. The other day, I noticed that he put his grapes down from his plate once we started blessing the food. The next night, I noticed that he was folding his arms, too! So now he stops whatever he's doing and folds his arms for the prayer. Too cute to handle. It really is sometimes.

0 comments: