The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, March 8, 2008


I have always told myself that while Ned is gone I could handle just about anything...except me being sick. Really sick. Well, my fears came to be a reality this week. Tatum woke up with the flu on Tuesday. She was miserable. Luckily it wasn't accompanied by a sick stomach. But she felt awful. I woke up with it as well fo Friday and it has been a rough couple of days. Aside from my pregnancies with morning sickness, I have never felt so awful. I finally contacted some friends for a Blessing and Tatum and I are both doing a lot better. Thanks for everyone for thier calls and concern. It's hard to be without Ned, and I'm grateful to know there are so many who care for us. The big lesson learned for me is to always have soda and popsicles on hand and a medicine cabinet that is stocked with every imaginable remedy. In the meantime, rest will be the keyword for the weekend.

1 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Aw poor babies. Glad to hear that you are feeling better though. So i found out that your brother is in my sister Emily's ward at Purdue. So that's fun. Maybe we should hook them up eh?